Wednesday night programming began on October 5th. Check out the Youth programming pages for additional information based on age level and as always, keep an eye on the News and Events Page for updates. As a general rule, the Wednesday schedule is as follows:
- 4:30 – 5:15 PM – Route 56
- 5:15 – 6:00 PM – Common Table Cafe
- 5:45 – 6:30 PM – KiX on Wednesdays
- 5:45 – 6:30 PM – Adult Ed Forums (New this Year!) Adults can either opt into a learning experience while their children are at KiX…or continue to chat with friends at the Common Table Cafe
- 6:30 – 6:45ish: Evening Vespers with Holy Communion (brief worship service for all ages)
- 7:00 – 7:45 PM – Route 78
We will continue Wednesdays weekly…except when there are school breaks.