• We will be socially distancing in our own family pods in the parking lot.
• Look for a “+” and gather your family on that spot.
• Masks are required as people move around the parking lot.
• Once families are in their own pods in their socially distanced spaces, they may remove their masks during worship. Please put the masks on again when worship ends and people begin moving around.
• Bathrooms will be available for emergency use. Masks are required to enter the building.
• Thank you for helping us tend the most vulnerable among us with love and compassion.
Bring your lawn chairs, blankets—even coffee and snacks.